Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Years Eve in High Flying Style!

Last minute I decided to fly from Houston to San Antonio, instead of driving for two and a half hours. All is smooth sailing and the view is spectacular! Couldn't ask for a better start to New Years Eve! The day actually started out great with a bride getting ready for her wedding. She was so happy and grateful, and she totally made my day. Now I wait for my merlot, as I embark on my journey to visit with family. I am so grateful for all the people who surround me and wether they are near or far, they are always with me in my spirit. These people made me who I am today, wether purposely or involuntarily through their actions and opinions. Thank you to all who have graced my path, I am truly blessed to have such amazing people to look up to and gain inspiration from.

No comments: