Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Miss Texas America Pageant

Here they are, the pictures of the hair and Make-up I did for the Miss Texas America Pageant! The beautiful ladies I had the pleasure of working with are Miss Houston Rachael Turner (blonde), and Miss Sugar Land Jackie Foss (brunette). They were absolutely a breeze to hang out with throughout the week, considering we had 5-6 am hair and makeup calls all week! They had to be done by 8:30am on most days, and have to look fresh and fabulous for their preliminaries and finals at 7:30pm! Needless to say they looked spectacular for their events, with their gowns from Wardrobe The Boutique, I only wish I had fancy places to attend so that I could wear amazing gowns like those! I look forward to continue to work with these two ladies in the future!






















































~Meli

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: