Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Day-2-Day



It's a Wednesday, and I don't work. So, pretty much my look is simple, super natural. I just have a few errands to run, since our ultrasound (in which we were gonna find out the gender) has been rescheduled to December. I was super bummed when they told me yesterday, I cried a little ( so emotional right now). I had just really hyped myself up to find out, but, like my husband reassured me, at least we already know that, so far, we are having a healthy baby, which is the most important thing.

The look:
Eyes- Painterly Paint Pot- all over
Naked Lunch- highlight, Retrospeck- lids, Wedge- crease, Showstopper- outer crease
Black Russian Pearlglide Liner ( oh so fabulous, creamy, super long lasting)
Dazzlelash mascara
Face- Prep+ Prime Skin ( never leave home without it)
Hyper Real foundation ( so sad it's being discontinued)
Ladyblush cremeblush
Mineralize Skinfinish
Lips- Subculture Lipliner, Myth Satin lipstick



All products I use are MAC, but I'll make a note in case it is otherwise.
If you have any questions on application or technique let me know.

No comments: